Follow Coach Lynda in Instagram @coach_lyndahbl

https://www.instagram.com/lynda_coachhbl/

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Alone is better



Lately I keep thinking..what the used of friend?
Why I said friend?because right now I don’t have best friend with me.
Most of my bff in sabah  and im here in Shah Alam.
I remembered when one of my bff told me like this before I left Kota kinabalu for degree
“dulu time kat Sarawak kita masih lagi dekat di Borneo..sekarang Laut China Selatan da memisahkan kita”
And also she said “aku kurang setuju la ko g Shah Alam sana..
kat Sabah cukup la”
But during that time I never thought of what she said.
But know I realized..she really mean that.And my mom too.T_T
“How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to”


Aku rasa quote ne sesuai untuk aku juga..T_T
"It takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it”

ps/hiraukan grammar aku!

No comments: